Jon Tejada Experienced software engineer & entrepreneur. Empathetic & technically skilled.
Product Consultant (contract), Envirocrete LLCSan Francisco, CA / Chandler, AZ Nov 2018 – present
- Code and deploy new versions of website, workflow/inventory management (React, Firebase).
- Act on customer feedback and user analytics to improve conversion, sales and customer satisfaction / NPS. Overhauling sales process and customer communication.
Senior Frontend Engineer, AppDirect IncSan Francisco June 2016 – Nov 2018
- Development of React web app for real-time business intelligence and KPI visualization.
- Built multi-factor authentication flows as lead front end developer on IAM eng team.
- Decreased UX friction and technical debt in existing products.
- Squashed bugs, implemented testing frameworks, deployed high quality code.
- Design and prioritization of features, particularly in core user assignment flows.
Co-founder & Product Owner, Envirocrete LLCChandler, AZ 2009 – 2016
- Formulated and developed Magnesium cement product lines with reduced carbon footprint and superior performance for homeowners and developers (B2C & B2B).
- Built & maintained online storefronts, digital marketing and CRM.
- Set up 12k sq ft stone veneer production facility & 2 acre distribution yard with efficient employee workflows and raw materials sourced from US, Mexico & China.
Engineer, Rezver IncPhoenix, AZ 2007 – 2009
- Translated biotechnology research findings into market ready products. Set up pilot production facility with extensive quality control testing.
- Built online presence, authored provisional patent application.
B.S., Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyCambridge, MA 2003 - 2007
- Rigorous engineering coursework for B.S. degree in Materials Science & Engineering.
- Bioengineering lab research. Authored software for data collection, validation and analysis, saving researchers several hundred hours. Scientific publication co-authorships.
- Sustainability Working Group leadership. Rowed on NCAA Division I Varsity Crew.